D-Generation X

Monday, April 30, 2007

YEAH!!!!!! Tomorrow is a holiday. I am going to enjoy myself ....... but donno how :p
Sigh..... my head has two 'BALUKU' now . One was caused when I am shooting, where my head hit the chair. It was sooooooooooooooo painful that I nearly fainted. The second one was done by my dear brother Jason.*cry* He hit my head with a broom ( yeah... a lot of strength ) and I yelled in pain. It was veri de painful. He still smiling at me despite yelling at him. I wish to tear his face apart. I hope that my brain wasnt damage by them ..... I still have the MYE :c

ooohhh.... b4 i forget..... here a magic trick....

1. Pick a no. between 2 to 10
2. Multiply the no. by 9
3. U should hav two digit no. , so add both digit together.
4. Then Subtract 5
5. Associate the no. with an alphabet ..... eg. 1-A , 2-B, 3-C
6. Think of a country start with that letter
7. Then, take the letter after the orginal letter.
8. Think of a Large Land Animal that start with that letter
9. Think of the color of the animal.
10. Think of the country , animal and color.

You must be thinking: " Denmark , elephant and grey". HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home